Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Or So We Thought.....

Well it seems that this little baby will never come out. She is happy inside of mommy and doesn't want to come out into the cold. I wouldn't want to leave either. Erin's birthday was the 8th so I got here a belly cast. She was excited and was really looking forward to making it. It came on a Friday and she was at work so I hid it from her when the UPS guy dropped it off. She was disappointed, but I finally got it out and surprised her with it. So we decided that we would do it that night. It was a lot of fun.




The cast has not been finished yet. This is how it looked when we took it off. We still need to put on some finishing coats. It should look really cool when we get it finished. So this will keep us busy until Hannah decides to join us. Which will hopefully be very soon. Erin is really ready for her to come out!!

Signing Off,
The Moore Family

No comments:

Post a Comment